Gardening in itself is great for the environment. Take it to the next level, and be a green gardener by saving, reusing, and being creative.
Green ideas for your garden:
1. Glass jars, after washed and thoroughly dried, make great containers to save seeds.
2. Popsicle sticks are perfect for marking plants and organizing gardens.
3. Old spoons and forks are fantastic ways to save and transport tiny plants.
4. Clear plastic containers should be saved for covering plants and digging through soil.
5. Wooden or cardboard boxes are great for harvesting and transporting delicate vegetables.